Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- No extra time needed.
- Serves 1
Cheesy, yet tangy!
- 1 or 2 slices of bread
- Optional quantity of cheese
- Small amount of brown sauce
- STEP 1Put the cheese into a microwaveable dish, and microwave it for 30 seconds or until melted.
- STEP 2Take it out and place onto a slice of bread or half of the bread if you are only having once slice.
- STEP 3Then squirt some brown sauce on and put the other slice of bread on top or fold the other half over if only using one slice of bread.
- STEP 4Eat while the cheese is warm to enjoy it at it's best!