Mars bar milkshake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
A deliciously creamy milkshake that can have any flavour really but I've used mars bar as an example.
- 2 Mars Bars
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
- STEP 1Get your glass that you want your milkshake in. Pour in some milk, leaving a small gap to the top. Pour milk into a blender.
- STEP 2Chop the Mars Bars into small chunks, then put them in the blender.
- STEP 3Put a scoop of ice cream in the blender and blend until you have the consistency you'd like.
- STEP 4Pour the mixture into the glass and enjoy!