Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Hugo's pizza dough
- Preparation and cooking time
- Dough raising time 1 hour
- Makes 1 pizza dough
1-hour raising sugarless pizza dough for 1 pizza
- 93ml wamr water (38 C)
- 143g flour
- 2g yeast
- 2g salt
- 5g olive oil
- STEP 1Pour the yeast in the water and leave it to rest for 15m.
- STEP 2Mix the flour with the salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Pour the mix of water and yeast plus the olive oil. Stir the liquids with a fork mixing a little bit of flour on each turn. Continue doing it until everything is mixed.
- STEP 3Put the dough in a large and well-floured bowl. Cover it with a damp cloth and leave ti to raise for about 1 hour in a warm place.
- STEP 4Knead the dough for about 10 mins. With a well-floured rolling pin, roll out the dough as thinly as possible. Now is just put the toppings on the dough, oven and done. I recommend using a pizza stone for cooking the pizza as it was a string differential on the process. It is necessary to leave the pizza stone preheating for about 40m.