- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
- 3 Lemons
- 1 Orange
- Shop-bought Orange Juice
- 1 (or more) strawberry(s)
- 1 (or more) Raspberry(s)
- STEP 1Chop 3 Lemons in half and squeeze 2 1/2 of them into juice. Then chop 1 Orange in half and squeeze it into juice.
- STEP 2Mix the juices for 20 sec in a cup Then squish a In one strawberry and one raspberry, then mix for 10 seconds.
- STEP 3Pour in a dash of shop bought orange juice.
- STEP 4Cut one slice of the final half of lemon and put it on the side of the cup Add two straws