Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Easy Pineapple Cheesecake
- Preparation and cooking time
- 4 hrs or overnight in fridge
- Serves 12
This is not a baked cheesecake that requires lots of spare time. But believe me this is fresh, quick, simple and so yum. One of my family favourite recipe.Serves: 6-8
- 125g crumbled digestive biscuits
- 75g soft butter
- 300g mascarpone cheese
- 60g icing sugarg
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 250 ml double cream
- Tinned Pineapple pieces with syrup 400g
- STEP 1Put digestive biscuits in a plastic bag and crush to crumbs using a rolling pin. Transfer the crumbs to a bowl, then add butter. Mix thoroughly until the crumbs are completely coated. You can use food processor instead.
- STEP 2Butter 20cm loose-bottomed tin.Tip the biscuit mixture in to the tin.Press firmly down into the base to create an even layer
- STEP 3Beat together the mascarpone cheese, icing sugar, and lemon juice and Pineapple syrup( 2-3 tablespoons) in a bowl until smooth.
- STEP 4In another bowl lightly whip the double cream, and then fold it into the cream cheese mixture.Add 1/2 of the pineapple peaces in to the mixture and fold gently.
- STEP 5Add cheesecake filling on top of the biscuit base and smooth with a spatula or spoon. Put it in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- STEP 6When it ready to serve unmould it and add rest of the pineapple peaces on top of the cheesecake.