Carly's low fat & gluten-free burger
- Preparation and cooking time
- 2 hours in fridge.
- Serves 4
A delicious and delightful low fat & gluten-free burger.
- 500g Lean mince
- 1 tsp Smoked paprika
- 2 Crushed clove garlic
- 1 tsp Mixed herbs
- Salt and pepper
- STEP 1Add 500g lean mince to a bowl and all the other ingredients, mixed together and separate into 125g portions.
- STEP 2Shape into a burger, carefully wrapped in cling film and place in the fridge for 2 hours to firm up or overnight.
- STEP 3Cook on a barbecue for 8 to10 minutes a side or on a George Foreman grill for 8 minutes.
- STEP 4Serve with a gluten-free roll and garnish.