- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 3
Tasty with Indian bread
- 4 eggs
- 1 large onion - finely chopped
- 2 large tomatoes - finely chopped
- 1 green chilly - sliced
- 3 tbs oilive
- 4 cloves garlic - finely chopped
- 1 tps paprika powder
- 1/2 chilly powder
- 1/2 tumeric powder
- 1 tps coriander powder
- 1/2 garam masala
- 4 curry leaves
- handful coriander leaves for garnish - finely chopped
- water for boiling the eggs
- 1/2 tps fennel seeds
- 1 tps ferguneak
- STEP 1Boil the eggs in water, keep aside for cooling. In a deep cooking vessel, heat oil, add fennel seeds, the chopped onions, garlic, curry leaves and green chilly. Fry until onions are nice brown and glossy. Add the tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes until nice and thick.
- STEP 2Add the paprika, chilly, coriander, turmeric and garam masala powder. Stir until everything is mixed well, cover the lid of the vessel and cook for 5 more minutes. Note add little water if required for a smooth gravy.
- STEP 3Once the whole mixer looks nice and thick, cut the eggs into half and add them to the gravy.
- STEP 4Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve with Indian bread.