Aspargus Onion Omelette
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
This is a light recipe for the perfect spring evening.
- 50g of Pancetta
- 1 Spring onion
- 2 spears of Asparagus
- 50g cubes of Parmigiano
- 1 spoon of Mustard
- 2 eggs
- Chive (for garnish)
- STEP 1First prepare the vegetables thinly dicing the spring onions and cutting the asparagus into rounds. and cut the parmigiano into cubes
- STEP 2In a separate bowl mix the eggs together and add a pinch of salt.
- STEP 3next in a frying pan fry the 50g of Pancetta with the spring onions. once they have fried add the Asparagus.
- STEP 4Next Slowly add the mixed eggs to the frying pan the egg should form around the added ingredients before. Once the omelette begins to cook and firm up, but still has a little raw egg on top, add the Parmigiano. then fold the omelette over and cook for a little longer until ready.
- STEP 5When serving add a dollop of mustard to the side and garnish the omelette with some chive.