Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Extreme Cupcake Explosion
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 12
Nice fluffy texture with a treat inside.
- 120 grams of butter
- 120 grams of self-raising flour
- 120 grams of caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 lemons
- 24 marshmellows
- red icing
- 30 pieces of choclate
- STEP 1Turn the oven on 180 degrees Celsius or gas mark 4
- STEP 2Put cupcake cases on the baking tray
- STEP 3Put 120 grams of butter and caster sugar in the mixing bowl and mix.
- STEP 4Sift flour into the mixing bowl. The flour will make it nice and airy. Fold the flour into the sugar
- STEP 5Break the eggs into the bowl. Fish out any cracks of the shell that might have fell in. Whisk the eggs with a whisk
- STEP 6Add chocolate, lemon extract, marshmallows and the eggs to butter,sugar and flour mixture and mix it together
- STEP 7Divide the cake mixture evenly between the cake cases
- STEP 8Place it into the oven for 20 minutes. Once done it should be delicious
- STEP 9Once you get it out wait for it to cool down
- STEP 10Decorate it if you want but if you can`t resist it just eat it