Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Egg free cookies :)
- Preparation and cooking time
- Cooling time 5 mins
- Serves 18
These cookies are perfect for any occasion. Especially for party's.
- • 125g butter or pure vegetable margarine, softened
- • 125g caster sugar
- • 1 tsp vanilla essence or extract
- • 200g self-raising flour
- • 1 tsp baking powder/soda
- • 1 tbsp water
- Optional: 2 tbsp coco powder (to make it chocolate)
- • Optional : milk chocolate chips or milk chocolate cut into chips or 2 oreos
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 180°C ,350°F or gas mark 4.
- STEP 2Cream the butter and sugar together(with a wooden spoon) in a large bowl until light, fluffy and golden.
- STEP 3Stir everything together (vanilla, flour, baking powder and chocolate chips or oreos, add the water and the Coco powder) to make the yummy dough.
- STEP 4Sprinkle some flour onto a surface and the dough. Roll out the dough and with cookie cutters cut out the shapes and lay them out onto greased, lined baking sheets. Spacing them well apart.
- STEP 5Bake for about 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- STEP 6Leave on the baking sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- STEP 7Store in an airtight tin for up to 2-3 weeks.