Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Pan fried Sea bass with potatoes and chorizo
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
A delicious dish combining the flavours of sea bass and chorizo with potatoes and red veggies served with garden greens.
- 2 Sea bass fillets (descaled)
- 1/2 Chorizo sausage
- 3 Potatoes
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 Red onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp Rosemary (dried or fresh)
- Salt and pepper
- Seasonal greens to serve
- STEP 1Peel and chop the potatoes into cubes and place in a pan of water, cook the potatoes for around 15 minutes until soft and drain. Heat a frying pan with a bit of olive oil.
- STEP 2Cut your chorizo in half then into half strips and set aside. Chop your red pepper into small strips, and the red onion into strips also, and add to your hot frying pan along with your crushed garlic cloves and rosemary and cook for a couple of minutes until onions have softened. Now add the chorizo and let the juices flow before then adding your potatoes and cooking them stirring occasionally for around 10 mins.
- STEP 3Heat a griddle pan with a little oil ready for your sea bass fillets. Pat skins dry with kitchen towel and season with salt and pepper. Prepare and put your greens on to cook through. I used fine green beans and broccoli this should take no more than 10 minutes.
- STEP 4Place the sea bass in to the hot pan skin side down and place a small plate on top of your fillets to prevent them from curling up. Cook your fillets for 4-5 minutes or until skin is crispy.
- STEP 5Serve your fillet on top of the potatoes and chorizo mix and dish up with the greens.