- STEP 1
* Grind carrots in a mixture grinder. Heat a pan, add 1 tbsp ghee to it and then put the finely grinded carrots to it and stir it well and let it get cooked for 4 minutes.
- STEP 2
* Now, mix the Rice flour and Cake flour slowly to the carrots. Stir it slowly. Take it off the flame and make a Dough of the same.
- STEP 3
* Next, make tiny small Chooshi from this dough. (Chooshi will look like Rice. You may see the photograph for reference). Divide these Chooshi in 3 parts.
- STEP 4
* Start boiling the milk in a container. Continue stir it so that the texture of the milk starts getting thicker but it doesn't get burn from below. Now add the 1st part of the Chooshi to it and continue stir it slowly so that Chooshi doesn't get broken. Let it cook for 3/4 minutes. Then add the 2nd part of the Chooshi to it and stir it like before but slowly for another 3/4 minutes. Last add the remaining Chooshi to it and finally cook for 4/5 minutes.
- STEP 5
* Next add sugar to the milk and Chooshi. Add raisins and cashew nuts to it. Cook it for 2 minutes.
- STEP 6
* At the end add 2 bay leaf and cardamom powder to it and your "Gajar Chooshi r Payesh" (Carrot Chooshi Pudding) is ready.