Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Kopitedaves baked pitta's
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Leave to cool for 15 mins
- Serves 4
instead of buying tortilla crisps, they make a great dipping snack in front of the tele
- 6 pitta breads - butterflied, cut into wedges
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- STEP 1place pitta wedges into a deep dish, drizzle the oil over the pitta (enough to just coat)
- STEP 2place onto a baking tray and put into an oven pre heated to 240 DC / Gas Mark 9
- STEP 3bake for 5 - 7 mins. Keep watching as they can burn quickly.
- STEP 4leave to cool for 15 mins. Then serve with humous, salsa or any dip