- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 18
Bake 20 mins
- 100g/3½oz butter
- 75ml/2½fl oz golden syrup
- 175g/6oz rolled porridge oats
- 50g/1¾oz pumpkin seeds
- 50g/1¾oz sunflower seeds
- 50g/1¾oz hazelnuts, crushed or roughly chopped
- 60g/2¼oz dried apricots, roughly chopped
- STEP 1Heat the butter and golden syrup in a small saucepan over a medium heat until bubbling.
- STEP 2Heat the butter and golden syrup in a small saucepan over a medium heat until bubbling.
- STEP 3Meanwhile, tip the oats, seeds, nuts and apricots into a large bowl. Pour the hot syrup mixture over the oats and mix well to combine.
- STEP 4Pour into the lined baking tray and press down into an even layer. Bake for 20 minutes, until golden-brown.
- STEP 5Allow to cool for 10 minutes, then turn out and cut into 16 squares. When cold, transfer to an airtight container – they will keep for up to one week.