Lamb Pastry Twists
- Preparation and cooking time
- More effort
- Makes 8 Lamb Twists
Lamb and courgette in puff pastry.
- Lamb Mince 300g
- Garlic ( 2 crushed cloves)
- Cumin (tea spoon)
- Cinnamon (tea spoon)
- 1 Roughly Chopped Onion
- 2 Puff Pastry sheets (1 cm thick)
- 1 shredded Courgette
- Olive Oil
- Grated cheese 100g
- 1 Beaten egg
- 1 Red Pepper
- STEP 1Heat a little oil in a frying pan, add the lamb mince, onion, cinnamon, cumin, salt and pepper and red pepper to the frying pan and fry for 10 mins on a medium heat. Stir occasionally.
- STEP 2Meanwhile, take two pastry sheets and cut around a plate to get two evenly cut circles.
- STEP 3Take the frying pan of the stove and add the shredded courgette, mixing it in. Pre heat the oven at 200 degrees.
- STEP 4Put the mixture onto one of the pastry sheets, cover the whole base. Add the mozzarella and layer the other sheet on top.
- STEP 5Place a cup in the middle of the pastry and cut 8 evenly cut pieces, triangular. Twist the pastry sections.
- STEP 6Brush on the beaten egg and place in the oven for 20 minutes.