marsh mallow pops
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 10 minutes
- Serves 60
- 3 big bags of marsh-mellows
- 3 big bars of chocolate (1 white, 1 normal and 1 dark)
- 1 bowl of sprinkles (I used hundreds and thousands)
- STEP 1melt 1 packet of chocolate.
- STEP 2take a marsh-mellow and put a skewer stick in the middle.
- STEP 3dip the marsh-mellow in the melted chocolate then sprinkle some sprinkles over it.
- STEP 4once you have ran out of one bar of chocolate melt the next one and dip more marsh-mellows in.