Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
My hairdresser is Italian and is an incredible cook. Therefore, it's going to be beautiful!
- King prawns 500g
- Garlic glove x 3
- Fresh red chillis x2
- Flat leaf parsley small bunch
- Olive oil extra virgin
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Capers tablespoon
- White wine
- Lime x1
- Stone baked bread
- STEP 1Prepare the prawns, removing guts, remove heads, butterfly them.
- STEP 2Finely chop garlic cloves and chillis. Generous helping of olive oil in frying pan, get oil hot, put prawns and garlic in at same time. Season.
- STEP 31 minute in, put the chilli and the capers and a bit of lime zest and juice of lime. Leave for 1.5 mins.
- STEP 4Once happy prawns are cooked, add in 25ml of white wine and let it evaporate. Add chopped parsley. Leave for 1 minute then done.
- STEP 5Meanwhile slice bread and drizzle olive oil over. Place under the grill for 1 min each side. Remove once cooked. Get a garlic glove and rub it on each slice.
- STEP 6Take a bread slice and put in middle of plate and place 2 prawns on top of bread. Drizzle some cooking juice over and serve. Put leaf of parsley in the centre. Optional serve with salad leaves.