Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
CHEESECAKE with Irish whiskey
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes cube
- the bottom of the cake :::: 220 g of chocolate biscuits or oatmeal
- • 65 g butter
- • 1 teaspoon powdered cappuccino
- The curd: :::: 1 kg of cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup granulated or caster sugar
- 6 and a half spoons of instant coffee
- 1 chocolate pudding
- 2 tablespoons Irish whiskey
- 1 tablespoon of cream
- Whipped cream 500 ml heavy cream 36%
- 2 - 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons gelatin + ¹/4 cup hot water
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 160 degrees C.
- STEP 2IMPLEMENTATION bottom of the melted butter cookies and mix to obtain a mass with the consistency of wet sand. Lamina paper lined sandy ground cover. Pat in the bottom of the mold, and bake 10 minutes in preheated oven. Cool.
- STEP 3EXECUTION curd Put the eggs in a blender with the sugar and mix the ingredients. Then add the chocolate pudding Mix to combine long not to unnecessarily aerate the curd - aerated cheesecake grow strongly and then falls. A spoonful of sour cream mixed with instant coffee on a uniform mass and add to the curd. Mix everything with a spoon, adding whiskey pour the prepared mass at the bottom of the biscuit ... Bake at 160 ° C for about 50-60 minutes in a water bath baked cheesecake, which should be equal as a table, leave to cool in the oven with the door ajar. Then remove and cool completely. Put in the fridge for 3 hours and preferably overnight. NOTE When using a springform pan, opening, wrap it in aluminum foil carefully so as not to get into the water, because we bake cheesecake in a water bath.
- STEP 4finish: Implementation of whipped cream Pour gelatin with hot water and mix thoroughly dissolve. Whip the cream to stiff. Add the powdered sugar portions, stirring constantly mixer at a reduced speed. Thin stream without interrupting mixing pour dissolved, przestudzoną gelatin thus prepared mass distributed on the layer of cheese. The surface of the dough sprinkle powdered chocolate. bon appetit