- Preparation and cooking time
- cooling and decorating. also when you are done you could put something inside the cake like chocolate icing
- More effort
- Serves 6
- 2 big scoops of unsalted butter
- 3 quarters of a cup of caster sugar
- 1 and a half cups of self raising flour
- 2 large free range eggs
- 1 tbl spoon vanilla essence (optional)
- 2 tbl spoons of milk
- STEP 1pre-heat the oven to 280 degrees .
- STEP 2put the butter and flour together and rub with fingers until like bread crumbs.
- STEP 3then add the sugar to the breadcrumbs until all mixed in.
- STEP 4now add the eggs and ix together with a wooden spoon or electric mixer until you have got a nice creamy mixture. also add the milk and anything else you would want in your cake/cakes.
- STEP 5now put your mixture into the tray or cupcake cases .