Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
15 mins to prepare, forget about it and enjoy! Different meats can be used and different seasoning if you prefer
- 750g Beef Mince
- 1 Red Onion
- 65g Porridge Oats
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Pepper
- STEP 1Grease with butter/marge and line your slow cooker with baking paper
- STEP 2Mix together all ingredients in a mixing bowl, then knead with your hands until all combined into one lump
- STEP 3Place mix into the slow cooker, and press down to fill out the bottom
- STEP 4Cook on low for 4-5 hours, check the juices are running clear then serve with whatever you like. Personally really like this with roast potatoes.