- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 16
An luxurious recipe to make 16 crispy, golden breakfast waffles.
- 2 cups of flour
- 4 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 table spoonsof white sugar
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 1 1/2 cups of warm milk
- 1/3 cup of butter melted
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Topping (optional)
- STEP 1In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar; set aside. Preheat waffle iron to desired temperature.
- STEP 2In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Stir in the milk, butter and vanilla. Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture; beat until blended.
- STEP 3Add the batter into a preheated waffle iron. Cook the waffles until golden and crisp. Serve immediately.
- STEP 4If you want you can add nutella , honey or anything you want on top.
- STEP 5Grab your cup of tea and enjoy your creation!