Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
cauliflower fried rice
- Preparation and cooking time
- More effort
- Serves 4
This is a Chinese fried rice, using cauliflower instead of rice. Proper lush.
- 1 x medium head of Cauliflower
- 2 x Garlic cloves
- 400 grams of diced beef, pork or chicken.
- 2 x medium carrots - chopped
- 200 grams frozed peas
- 2 x eggs
- 3 x teaspoons of soy sauce
- 1 x pinch of white pepper.
- 1 x tables spoon of freshly chopped chives.
- STEP 1. Break the Cauliflower up into sections to fit in a food processor or blender. Blend until rice like size.
- STEP 2Heat some sesame oil in a wok and slowly soften some freshly chopped garlic. Add the diced meat of your choice and cook until the meat is browned and cooked through.
- STEP 3Add the chopped carrots. The add the cauliflower to the pan and stir well. Heat the peas in the microwave in cup of water, drain and add to the pan.
- STEP 4Make a circle in the center of the pan and add the two eggs. Cook for a few minutes. Mix up the ingredients and add white pepper and soy sauce. stir well.
- STEP 5Server in bowls and add chopped chive to garnish.