Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- More effort
- Serves 4
A smooth and richly fruity sauce than can excite any plain and boring dessert.
- 250g raspberries
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- 1/2 lemon juice only or to taste
- STEP 1For the raspberry coulis, tip all of the coulis ingredients into a frying pan and heat until the raspberries start to break down.
- STEP 2Transfer to a food processor and blend until smooth, then pass through a sieve to remove the pips.
- STEP 3Set aside until ready to serve with either a rich vinilla ice cream or a delicate cake.