Berry Baked Alaska
- Preparation and cooking time
- 2 hours for freezing
- More effort
- Makes 4
- 4 Digestive biscuits
- 2 scoops of Raspberry Ice Cream
- 2 scoops of Strawberry Ice Cream
- 2 egg whites
- 8g (1/4 Ounce) Of sugar
- STEP 1Scoop 1 scoop of ice cream on to each Biscuit. Place in freezer for one hour.
- STEP 2Whisk 2 egg whites until thick and white, then gradually add in the sugar, until thick and stiff.
- STEP 3Spread the egg whites over the ice cream and make sure all the ice cream is covered. Put in freezer for one hour.
- STEP 4Pre heat the oven to 220 Degrees centigrade.
- STEP 5Bake the pudding in the oven for 3-4 minutes. Serve immediately.