Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
A Perfect Gluten-Free Breakfast
- Preparation and cooking time
- More effort
- Serves 1
Just imagine, blueberries, Greek yogurt, flax, cinnamon and pure maple syrup. This simple yet delicious breakfast has protein, vitamin C, fiber, calcium, antioxidants and more. I do not use vanilla yogurt or any other flavoured yogurt, because of the added sweeteners. If you are dairy-free you can substitute Greek yogurt for plain coconut yogurt.
- ½ cup organic full fat Greek yogurt or coconut yogurt
- 1 tbsp. organic GF ground flax seed
- 1 tsp. pure maple syrup
- ½ cup organic fresh or frozen blueberries
- ½ tsp. organic GF cinnamon
- STEP 1Add yogurt, blueberries, flax, cinnamon and maple syrup in a bowl and enjoy
- STEP 2If you are using frozen blueberries, take blueberries out of the freezer 15 minutes before serving