Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- garlic clove
- 1 tsp coriander seeds/ ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 chicken thighs (skin on)
- 1 tbsp baharat spice
- 300g potatoes
- 120g green beans
- Optional 2 tbsp natural yoghurt with grated lemon rind sprinkled on top
- STEP 1Put oven on 200 degrees fan. Cut potatoes in to half new potatoes size. Boil in a pan for 10-15 min until fork tender. Once cooked drain and leave them to dry.
- STEP 2While the potatoes are cooking put the baharat on the plate with a pinch of salt and rub the chicken thighs in them.
- STEP 3Fry the chicken thighs skin side down and cook for 5-7 min until crispy. Put the chicken thighs on a baking tray skin side up and put in the oven for 15 min (or until cooked through ).
- STEP 4While the chicken is in the oven put the drained potatoes, ground turmeric and coriander seeds in a frying pan and cook for 4 min/ until beginning to crisp. Whilst doing this cook the green beans too.
- STEP 5Once the potatoes are beginning to crisp add the chopped garlic and chilli and juice of a 1/2 lemon. Cook for 2 min or until fragrant. Serve everything with a dollop of the optional natural yoghurt if you like.