- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Pan fried chicken breast with a white wine cream and tarragon sauce
- 4 chicken breasts cut into strips
- Handful of fresh tarragon leaves picked and chopped
- 50g butter
- 5floz white wine
- 5floz double cream
- STEP 1Melt the butter in a large heavy based frying pan till it's foaming then add your sliced chicken, make sure it is cooked thoroughly then remove with a slotted spoon to a warm plate and season.
- STEP 2In the remaining juices add your white wine and tarragon and reduce by half. Then add the cream turn down the heat and bring to a simmer.
- STEP 3Add the chicken to the sauce and heat chicken through for a couple of minutes.
- STEP 4Serve with fresh tagliatelle, mangetout and babycorn.