- STEP 1
Cook bulgur wheat in 700 ml of water and whole cloves for 15 minutes on a medium heat.
- STEP 2
In a meanwhile, place pre-soaked and drained cashews in a large bowl, and add to it blueberries, lychees, raspberries, watermelon, strawberries, dates, cherries, coconut cream and vanilla powder. Blend it all with a hand blender until smooth. Place the mixture in the fridge for 15 minutes to stand.
- STEP 3
When bulgur is cooked, drain it well and take the whole cloves out. Discard cloves and remaining water.
- STEP 4
Place 12 Medjool dates in the bowl, add to it coconut oil, coconut cream and blend it all well with the hand blender until smooth. Add to it well drained bulgur and cocoa powder. Stir it well with the wooden spoon.
- STEP 5
- on the cake stand, place down the half of the Base mixture. Spread it nicely with the tablespoon or whatever you prefer more, making a round /circle base.
- Then, on the top of it, place the half of the Filling mixture, spread it all over that base. Add a few drops of lemon oil natural extract on the top of the filling mixture and disperse it all over.
- Now, add the remaining of the base mixture all over the filling, previously applied. Do it slowly and carefully as the texture of the batters are very delicate( remember , it is all raw berries and non baked healthy cake).
- Before you spread the remaining of the Filling mixture over the cake, add to it few drops of lemon oil natural extract. Stir it well, and spread it over the previously applied base mixture and all over the whole cake, basically, including the sides too. ( when applying Filling mixture to the sides, make sure after the sides are covered to take the knife and start "drawing the line" on the sides of the cake with the flat side of the knife , starting from the bottom of the side/cake toward the top of the cake and going around the cake. In this way, you will define nicely the sides of the cake.
- STEP 6
- Sprinkle ground almonds on the top of the cake as well as sides by literally splashing the almonds with your fingers all over the side of the cake.
Collect ( by dragging with a finger around the cake) excessive almonds, which may accumulate around the cake, on the cake stand.
- Now, sprinkle pinch of cocoa & vanilla powder only on the top of the cake.
- Finally, arrange the blueberries & strawberry as shown in the picture.
- STEP 7
Store it in the fridge.