Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 1 jug of lemonade
amazing lemonade for sunny days
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 - 6 lemons
- STEP 1Place one cup of sugar in a heat proof mixing jug and add one cup of boiling water. Stirring gently until the sugar dissolves.
- STEP 2Use a lemon squeezer to squeeze the juice of 4 - 6 lemons , enough to make a cupful.
- STEP 3Mix sugar - water and lemon juice together in a tall jug/pitcher and add 3 - 4 cups of water to taste.
- STEP 4Refrigerate for 30 mins and serve with lots of ice and slices of lemon.
- STEP 5For pink lemonade , slice up a bowlful of fresh strawberries and stir into the finished lemonade instead of lemon slices
- STEP 6!!!Done!!!