Chocolate chip slab cookies!
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12-18 large squares
- 220g (7 ¾oz) butter, softened
- 200g (7oz) brown sugar
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 300g (10½ ) plain flour
- 200g (7oz) chocolate chips or chunks
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 180℃/350ﾟF/Gas mark 4. Lightly grease a 38 x 25-in (15 x 10-in) baking tin.
- STEP 2Beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes (the secret!). Beat in the vanilla extract.
- STEP 3Stir in the flour and chocolate chips (or chunks). Pat the dough into the prepared baking tray.
- STEP 4Bake for 25-28 minutes, until the edges are slightly crispy. Allow to cool before slicing into squares. Enjoy!