white chocolate & Peach Cheesecake
- Preparation and cooking time
- set over night
- Serves 12
A gorgeous soft cheesecake. Using up left over cake for the base. Perfect after a winter Roast
- 283ml pot double cream
- 2 x 300g tubs soft cheese
- 50g caster sugar
- 200g white chocolate
- 1 tin peaches
- left over cake (around 400g) or same amount in biscuits
- STEP 1Break the chocolate into a glass bowl, then put over a pan of simmering water to melt. Leave to cool.
- STEP 2Break up your leftover cake, untill it remains crumble like. Press into a 24cm tin. Press it down & up the sides, about half way. TIP use a potato masher to make a firm press. Bake for 10 minutes at 160c. Leave to cool
- STEP 3Whisk the cream, cheese & sugar together, with a electric beater. Add the cooled white chocolate, combined well. Now add all the juice from the tin peaches gradually, mixing continually. Chop 3/4 of the peaches into small pieces, set aside.
- STEP 4Spoon half the cheesecake mixture onto the leftover cake. Scatter the chopped peaches all over. Top with the rest of the cheesecake mixture.
- STEP 5Cover and refrigerate overnight. To serve decorate with the remaining peaches.