Boneless Chicken 65
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Minimum 2 hours marinating time
- Serves 4
A spicy starter dish for occassions and weekend parties.
- Chicken breast(cut into small pieces) 500 gm
- Corn flour 25 gm
- Egg 1 no
- Red chilli Powder 2 tbsp
- Garam Masala 2 tsp
- Green chilli sauce 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Tomato Ketchup 1 tbsp
- Soy sauce few drops
- Lemon juice of 1 no
- Salt to taste
- Oil to deep fry
- STEP 1Mix corn flour, red chilli powder, Garam masala and salt.
- STEP 2Add soy sauce, egg, lemon juice and mix well till it becomes like a jelly paste.
- STEP 3Add green chilli sauce, ginger garlic paste, tomato ketchup and mix well.
- STEP 4Add chicken breast pieces to the above marinade and mix well.
- STEP 5Keep the marinated chicken for atleast 2 hrs in a refrigerator or in a cool place.
- STEP 6Heat oil in a thick bottomed kadai and deep fry the marinated chicken in a slow flame till it is well cooked.
- STEP 7Serve hot and garnish with lemon and onion slices.