Lemon Ice Cream
- Preparation and cooking time
- Freeze time 1-hour+
- Serves 4
- 2 lemons
- 150g caster sugar
- 300ml double cream
- STEP 1Finely grate the zest from one of the lemons, then squeeze the juice from both
- STEP 2Strain the juice into the zest and add the sugar, whilst stirring.
- STEP 3Gradually add the cream, it will thicken slightly as it's stirred
- STEP 4Pour into a container and place in the freezer until mushy
- STEP 5Mix with a fork and place back in the freezer until firm.