Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Banana microwave mug cake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
A gooey, filling snack that is quite healthy, but needs drastic improvements! It took 5 minutes to make without a recipe and needs altering/improving. If anyone knows how it could be better, please tell me!
- 1 small banana
- 5 tsp flour
- 1 small egg (I used half a large egg)
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 3 tsp butter
- Cinnamon as you like it
- 1-2 tsp raisins
- 3 tsp milk
- Pinch of baking powder
- STEP 1Mash the banana in your mug with a fork, until smooth.
- STEP 2Add egg, milk and butter (wet ingredients) before mixing well.
- STEP 3Add the remaining (dry) ingredients, making sure you put the baking powder in last and mix it all together.
- STEP 4Put in the microwave on high for 2 minutes or more. NOTE: I put my mug in for 2 minutes, the mix was spongey and gooey. Either this was because of the banana making it really moist, or it was undercooked.