sausages stuffed bread
- Preparation and cooking time
- for rising of the dough we need 2 hours
- More effort
- Serves 9
perfect lunch box food
- 18 small cocktail sausages
- 450 gms bread flour
- 150 ml tipid water ( I used chicken stock with out salt if there is salt don't add addition salt in recipe) )
- 140 ml tipid milk
- 1 and 1/4 tsp dreid yeast
- 4 tblsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 5 tblsp olive oil
- STEP 1Mix flour,sugar,and salt(don't use salt if the stock is salty) and yeast well. In a bowl whisk lightly milk,water (stock), and 3 tblsp of oil.
- STEP 2Make a well in middle of the flour add the liquid at once. It will form into a very sticky dough remove on a floured surface in knead well till it stops sticking to your hand.
- STEP 3Once smooth place in oiled bowl to rise for about 1-2 hrs depends on the weather and humidity. During this time in a pan take 1 tblsp of oil and saute the sausages and keep aside covered to completely cool down.
- STEP 4Once doubled it size punch it. Don't knead it make 9 equal ball. Applying oil on your palms flatten the balls a little and place this sausages in middle wrap it up well with the dough place the dough on baking sheet keeping space between them so it has place to rise. leave it to rise once again for 30 minutes.
- STEP 5Place in middle on the preheated oven to 180 degree celsius and bake for 25 minutes. check in between to avoid it to burn. if u need hard top bake in 150 degree celsius for 35 minutes