- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 2 CUP
Banana Raita is recipe of my grandmother. I thought to share recipe to all. This recipe has all amazing flavour. It is tangy, sweet and crunch in texture. This recipe has few ingredients which can be made in minutes. It can be accompanied with roti's. It is cooling and refreshing raita.
- Curd - 500 ml
- Sugar - 3 tbsp
- Split Mustard Seeds - 3 tbsp
- Banana chopped - 1 no's
- salt to taste
- STEP 1In a bowl, whisk the curd smoothly.
- STEP 2Add then salt, sugar and split mustard seeds.
- STEP 3Combine well all the ingredients.
- STEP 4Then add chopped banana into the bowl.
- STEP 5Mix well.Garnish with coriander leaf and split mustard seeds.