Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- 1 hour in fridge
- Makes 20 Tiffin pieces
A chocolaty delight finished with more chocolate and a biscuit crunch to lighten up your day.
- 100g milk chocolate
- 100g dark chocolate
- 200g crushed digestive biscuits
- 100g butter
- 2tbsp golden syrup
- 4tsp cocoa
- handful of chocolate chips
- STEP 1In a pan melt butter, sugar, syrup and cocoa over low heat and stir.
- STEP 2Take pan off heat, add chocolate chips, crush biscuits and add them too and mix.
- STEP 3Line Swiss roll tin with backing paper and press mixture in.
- STEP 4Melt chocolate in a bowl over boiling water and pour over the mixture in the tin, then add any sprinkles or chocolate items on top.
- STEP 5put into the fridge for 1 hour then cut into 20 pieces.