Chocolate chip brownie!!
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Brownies
Great easy recipe and not as high in fat as other recipes (depending on the filling), but you would never know the difference!
- 300g caster sugar
- 170g butter, melted
- 55g cocoa powder
- A few drops of vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 170g plain flour
- Pinch baking powder
- 1-2 handfulls of your favourite filling (mine is a mixture of white
- chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips but you could use variatations of nuts too, maybe even raspberries!
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 165 degrees celsius and lightly grease a 20cm by 30cm baking tin with butter
- STEP 2Beat sugar and butter till smooth and stir cocoa powder in and vanilla extract till well combined
- STEP 3Beat in eggs one at a time till smooth and glossy
- STEP 4Sift in flour and baking powder and fold into the mixture and stir in filling
- STEP 5bake for around 20 mins or until the top is firm and a scewer comes out cleanly in the middle, dont worry if it seems a little soft in the middle as it will firm up once cooled
- STEP 6Leave it to cool the cut into equal squares, you can sprinkle with sifted incing sugar too if you like
- STEP 7Enjoy :)