Easy Overnight Oats
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
- 1 Pear (or fruit of your choice)
- 40g Porridge oats
- 140ml Flavoured yoghurt (I used vanilla onken)
- 100ml Greek style plain yoghurt (I used Fage total 0)
- STEP 1Cut up the pear into small chunks and place half of it into a mason jar or bowl.
- STEP 2Add half of the oats on top of the fruit.
- STEP 3Mix the flavoured yoghurt and the plain yoghurt together, then spoon on half of the mixture onto the oats.
- STEP 4Repeat the steps again, placing the fruit on top of the yoghurt, then the oats and finally the yoghurt.
- STEP 5You can either leave it in the fridge overnight, or eat it straight away. (I mix mine all together so I get all the flavours at once).