Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Easy Overnight Oats
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
A simple recipe which can be easily substituted with different flavoured yoghurt or fruit depending on what you enjoy. My version has vanilla yoghurt and pear, but you can use what you like.
- 1 Pear (or fruit of your choice)
- 40g Porridge oats
- 140ml Flavoured yoghurt (I used vanilla onken)
- 100ml Greek style plain yoghurt (I used Fage total 0)
- STEP 1Cut up the pear into small chunks and place half of it into a mason jar or bowl.
- STEP 2Add half of the oats on top of the fruit.
- STEP 3Mix the flavoured yoghurt and the plain yoghurt together, then spoon on half of the mixture onto the oats.
- STEP 4Repeat the steps again, placing the fruit on top of the yoghurt, then the oats and finally the yoghurt.
- STEP 5You can either leave it in the fridge overnight, or eat it straight away. (I mix mine all together so I get all the flavours at once).