- 1 large chicken breast, cut into 9 chunks
Chicken's many plus points - its versatility, as well as the ease and speed with which it…
- 1 tsp rapeseed oil
If you want a light alternative to other cooking oils, rapeseed is a great choice and has…
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 ½ tbsp smooth cashew nut butter
- 1 tsp reduced salt soy sauce
An Asian condiment and ingredient that comes in a variety of of varieties ranging from light to…
- ½ tsp honey
Honey is made by bees from the nectar they collect from flowers. Viscous and fragrant, it's…
- 50ml coconut milk mixed with 2 tbsp water
Coconut milk is not the slightly opaque liquid that flows from a freshly opened coconut –…
- basmati rice and steamed Tenderstem broccoli, to serve
Heat the oven to 180C/160 C fan/gas 4. Feed the chicken chunks onto 3 lolly sticks. Arrange on a tray and cook in the oven for 8-10 mins or until cooked through.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small saucepan. Add the garlic and cook for one minute. Stir in the nut butter, soy sauce, honey and coconut milk. Warm through.
Serve the chicken lolly sticks with a spoonful of dip, Tenderstem broccoli and rice.