Thai-style fish broth with greens
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 100g brown rice noodle
- 500ml chicken or fish stock
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 4 lime leaves
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 200g skinless sustainable white fish , such as pollock
- 100g raw king prawn
- 2 pak choi , leaves separated
- handful coriander leaves
- STEP 1
Cook the noodles following pack instructions. Refresh in cold water and drain well.
- STEP 2
Put the stock in a large saucepan and stir in the curry paste, lime leaves, fish sauce and 250ml cold water. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 mins.
- STEP 3
Cut the fish into roughly 3cm cubes and add to the pan. Return to a simmer, then cook for 2 mins uncovered.
- STEP 4
Stir in the noodles, prawns and pak choi, and simmer for 2-3 mins or until the fish and prawns are just cooked. Serve in bowls scattered with coriander.