Speedy red pepper chana masala
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 3 garlic cloves , thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp tikka masala curry paste
- 2 tsp nigella seeds
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 400g can chickpeas
- 460g jar roasted red peppers , drained and chopped
- STEP 1
Heat the rapeseed oil in a large pan. Add the garlic, fry for 30 secs, then add the tikka masala curry paste and nigella seeds.
- STEP 2
Stir for another 30 secs, then add the chopped tomatoes, chickpeas and roasted red peppers. Simmer for 10 mins, adding a splash of water if it looks too thick.