Sausage, sweet potato & sweetcorn bake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 300g sweet potatoes , peeled and cut into wedges
- 2 corn on the cob , each cut into 3
- pinch chilli or barbecue spices (use more if you all like spice)
- 12 chipolata sausages
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan
- barbecue sauce , to serve
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Put 1 tbsp oil in a bowl, tip in the wedges and toss them in the oil along with some seasoning. Arrange them in the centre of a large baking tray. Tip the corn into the bowl with the remaining oil and some seasoning, and arrange them on one side of the wedges. Sprinkle some chilli or spices on one half of the wedges (do the whole lot if everyone likes spices). Arrange the sausages on the empty third of the tray.
- STEP 2
Put the tray in the oven and cook for 40 mins, turning the sausages and corn over halfway through. Take the tray out of the oven and sprinkle the parmesan over the corn, put it back in the oven and cook for 10 mins. Serve with the barbecue sauce.