One-pan nachos with black beans
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4-6
- 175g yellow or blue tortilla chips
- 200g fresh tomato salsa
- 150g medium cheddar , grated
- 1 red pepper , quartered, cored and finely chopped
- 400g can black beans , drained
- 1 avocado , diced
- soured cream , to serve
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Arrange the tortilla chips over two-thirds of the tray, spoon most of the salsa on top and scatter over half of the cheese.
- STEP 2
Mix the remaining salsa with the red pepper and beans, and tip onto the empty third of the tray. Scatter over the rest of the cheese. Bake for 10-15 mins or until the cheese has melted. Scatter the avocado over the beans and add dollops of the soured cream to serve.