Runner beans with rocket & Parmesan
- Preparation and cooking time
- plus cooling
- Serves 4
- 50ml extra virgin olive oil
- juice 1 lemon
- 300g runner bean , stringed and sliced
- 50g walnut half , roughly chopped
- 50g bag wild rocket
- 25g parmesan (or vegetarian alternative)
- STEP 1
Mix the olive oil with the lemon juice, season and set aside. Boil a large pan of salted water, then cook the beans for about 8 mins until tender. Drain well and leave to cool a little.
- STEP 2
Toss the beans with half the dressing, the walnuts and rocket. Place in a serving dish and scatter with the Parmesan, then drizzle over the remaining dressing.