Punchy spring greens
- Preparation and cooking time
- 6 as a side
- 50g unsalted butter
- 6 anchovy fillets
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 500g spring greens , washed and shredded
- 1 lemon , juiced
- 50g finely grated parmesan
- 30g hazelnuts , toasted and roughly chopped
- STEP 1
While the lamb is resting, melt the butter in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Once bubbling, add the anchovies and cook for 2 mins until they melt away. Stir in the garlic, fry for 1 min more, then toss in the greens and cook for 8 mins until wilted.
- STEP 2
Add the lemon juice and parmesan and stir well to melt the cheese. Season to taste, transfer to a serving bowl and scatter over the hazelnuts.