Potato frittata with pesto & goat’s cheese
- Preparation and cooking time
- Cook: -
- Serves 4
- 4 medium potatoes (about 600g/1lb 5oz), thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove , finely chopped
- 8 large eggs , lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100g pack soft rindless goat's cheese , sliced
- 3 tbsp pesto
- handful rocket leaves
- tomato and basil salad, to serve (optional)
- STEP 1
Boil the potatoes in salted water for 5 mins until just tender. Meanwhile, heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Mix the garlic and eggs together with some seasoning, then drain the potatoes and stir into the egg.
- STEP 2
Heat the oil in an ovenproof frying pan, then tip in the egg and potato mixture. Cook over a low heat for 5 mins or until two-thirds of the frittata is set, then cook in the oven for 10-15 mins until cooked through.
- STEP 3
Arrange the goat’s cheese round the edge of the frittata and drizzle with the pesto. Top with rocket and serve with a tomato & basil salad, if you like.