- Preparation and cooking time
- no cook
- Serves 4 as a side - easily doubled for main course
- 4 large vine tomatoes, cut into irregular wedges
- 1 cucumber, peeled, deseeded, then roughly chopped
- ½ a red onion thinly sliced
- 16 Kalamata olives
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 85g feta cheese, cut into chunks (barrel matured feta is the best)
- 4 tbsp Greek extra virgin olive oil
- STEP 1
Place 4 large vine tomatoes, cut into wedges, 1 peeled, deseeded and chopped cucumber, ½ a thinly sliced red onion, 16 Kalamata olives, 1 tsp dried oregano, 85g feta cheese chunks and 4 tbsp Greek extra virgin olive oil in a large bowl.
- STEP 2
Lightly season, then serve with crusty bread to mop up all of the juices.