Potato & chorizo pizza breads with peppery tomato salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 3 medium to large potatoes , very thinly sliced
- 4 wholemeal tortillas
- 6 tbsp half-fat crème fraîche
- ½ an onion , thinly sliced
- 8 thin slices chorizo from a pack, diced
- 25g mature cheddar , grated
- 3 tomatoes , roughly chopped
- 2 tsp balsamic dressing
- ½ a 50g bag rocket
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil, then blanch the potato slices for 2 mins until almost cooked. Drain well, then tip onto kitchen paper to dry.
- STEP 2
Put the tortillas onto baking sheets. Season the crème fraîche, then spread over the tortillas. Top with the potato slices, onion and chorizo, then scatter over the grated cheese.
- STEP 3
Bake for 8 mins until crisp and golden. Meanwhile, mix the tomatoes with the dressing and ½ tsp coarsely ground black pepper, then toss through the rocket. Pile a quarter of the salad in the middle of each tortilla and serve.