- Preparation and cooking time
- plus marinating
- Serves 4
- 400g lean pork shoulder, cut into 2cm chunks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp dried oregano
- 1 lemon , zested and juiced
- ½ tsp hot paprika
- 100ml fat-free yogurt
- 1 small garlic clove , grated
- ½ cucumber , trimmed and grated
- 2 red peppers , deseeded and cut into chunks
- 2 Little Gem lettuce , leaves separated
- chilli sauce , to serve (optional)
- flatbreads , warmed, to serve (optional)
- STEP 1
Put the pork in a large bowl with the oil, oregano, lemon zest and juice and paprika as well as a good pinch of salt. Toss everything together to combine and leave to marinate for 10 mins.
- STEP 2
Combine the yogurt, garlic and cucumber together in a bowl. Season with salt and set aside.
- STEP 3
Heat the grill to high. Thread the marinated pork and the peppers on four metal skewers, alternating between the pork and peppers as you go. Place on a non-stick baking sheet and grill for 3-4 mins on each side, or until cooked through and golden brown.
- STEP 4
Serve with the lettuce, yogurt mixture and chilli sauce, and flatbreads, if you like.